Bean and Butter Return Policy
Refunds and Returns:
- Food and perishable items are not eligible for return, refund, and exchanges
- No refunds or exchanges on any bakeware, molds, cutters, and edible items
- Returnable items approved by Bean and Butter LLC must be unopened, unused, in its original packaging, with original price tag.
- A return/refund request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns over $50 are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Bean and Butter LLC reserves the right to deny a return/refund/exchange.
- Shipped orders - Items are to be returned via the preferred shipper at the customer's expense to the business address.
- Our goal is to provide customers with the details, photos, and videos necessary to put the customer in a confident position prior to making your purchase!
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues:
Upon receiving your order, please inspect the item(s) and contact us immediately if the item(s) is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Bean and Butter LLC does not offer exchanges. Replacement or substitute items must be purchased separately